Timeslip: Doctor Doom

In Timeslip, a hot artist of today is taken back to 1962 to get handed an assignment by Stan Lee. So what happens when John Paul Leon gets handed this assignment?Yes, Doctor Doom! So I guess he's already doing the Fantastic Four. Fair enough. So whta have you come up with Johnner?
Ok, interesting. Along with Guy Davis' Iron Man, it looks like there's a lot more steampunk in this Marvel Universe (as opposed to Kirby-Tech, see it all depends on who's the architect at the universe's beginnings). I'm not sure it's better than the actual design, though it's perhaps a little more realistic.

What I do like is this alternate Latveria which seems to have kept its Ottoman Empire roots. I so hate it when these fictional mini-states are full of 19th-century Bavarian peasants, don't you? I'd love to see this Doom put a sword to Mister Fantastic as well.

But I'll let you be the final judges.

***The Outsiders Demolition Derby returns tomorrow, sorry about that.***

Comments

Anonymous said…
Actually, I REALLY like the look of this one. Something about a Steampunk suit makes villains look that much more evil.
Siskoid said…
None of those eco-friendly electric suits for THIS Doom!