The Legion Constitution: Article 7

This is turning into Legion of 3 Weeks, but I just couldn't finish going through the Legion Constitution in a single week. Too many articles, too much laziness. One thing's for sure, I've said things that might put me on the outs with certain Legionnaires. So I don't expect to become leader any time soon. But I hear there are committees I might be interested in. What do you got, Legion? Drama club? Debate team?Well I guess if I do make the Drama club, Saturn Girl can't tell me how to act.
So according to this, I can make my own committee, so long as the Legion approves it. That Drama club may not be so far off after all!
Oh the drama!

But are there standing committees I don't have to build from scratch?
Ok, sounds pretty boring, but having read most of this here document, final say on its interpretation might be a good thing to have. With its secondary focus on flags and insignia, it's also the closest we have to arts and crafts. So who's to blame for this mess?
I say Cosmic Boy, but I'm only judging him by his choice of costume. It's not entirely his fault, all the flags of the future are pretty ridiculous.But it's not all about flag-waving.
So the committee has a LOT of power after all. We can make sure there are no crazies on it, right?
Right, unanimous, because otherwise...
THERE's the rub. No matter what, the original three ARE this committee. You do remember what that means, right?
I guess I came too late to the party to EVER be a member of any seniority. Anything else I could do?
Oooh, a way to now get all my friends on the team.
AND I can make them jump through hoops--I mean, get more training. Mouahaha--I mean, haha.
So who do I give my application to?
Wildfire?? In permanence? Wow. Dude was majorly burned by the selection process before. I guess they didn't want stuff like this to happen again:
Superboy - Chairman no more!

Another committee that might be interesting, depending on your power selection is:
Imagine if the UN Security Council also served as the UN Espionage Squad. Man, that would be a pretty sweet comic. Of course, the seats are already pretty much filled.
The cute girls alone are worth the price of admission, especially given the asexual nature of the boys.
What's that you say? They go out with Ultra Boy and Colossal Boy respectively? Pfff... those guys ain't so tough.

Tomorrow: The last Article! I promise!

[In the bizarre coincidence department, I just came out of a meeting about adding standing and ad hoc committees to the structure of the student union I work for. I was thinking about the Legion all the way through. Whatever gets you through the day, right?]

Comments