Reign of the Supermen #65: Santa Superman

Source: DCU Infinite Holiday Special #1 (2007)
Type: Elseworlds/Holiday CheerFrom the desk of: Rudolph, Reindeer (Red-Nosed)
To: Santa Claus
Re: Grievance

Dear Mr. Claus

I have worked at the North Pole Christmas Corp. as a reindeer (fog prevention) and have been a member of Local 10305 for 71 years.

It is my understanding that under the contract between Local 10305 and North Pole Christmas Corp., employees are not to be replaced in their duties unless too sick to perform them. So it is with immense frustration that we have learned of Mr. Superman's role in this Christmas' gift deliveries. While we fully support your right to request a substitute, that substitute may not also perform the tasks of other employees. I believe your actions in this case violate my rights under our contract.

On December 26th 2010, I went to my union delegate, Blitzen, and told him about the situation. It is on his advice that I am bringing a class action lawsuit against the North Pole Christmas Corp. for work and dignity lost.

Please inform me in writing by January 15th, 2011 to indicate how the North Pole Christmas Corp. will treat this grievance.

Sincerely,

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

Comments

FoldedSoup said…
Merry Christmas, Siskoid! I hope you'll have as good of a new year as I expect to have!
Siskoid said…
Congratulations on your hitching announcement Soupy!

As for me, it's the second year in a row that I say "can't possibly be any worse". Hopefully, I'll be proven right this time.