Justice Legion: The Character Sheets

A couple of weeks ago, I detailed the Justice Legion role-playing campaign I was preparing for my players, set in the 28th-century DCU and filled with legacy heroes and villains, a blank canvas painted with recognizable colors and using a DWAITAS/DC Adventures hybrid system. In the category "Show your work", I've decided to post the character sheets for the core group of characters.

Brainiac 4 is technically an NPC, the guy I'm using to send the PCs on missions, and to help with technical problems.

Ferro Man is meant to be Ferro Lad's ancestor, with the same mutation and disfigurement. I wonder if his player Marty knows the Ferro line is karmically doomed?

Furn wanted to play this Green Lantern, which should be a hoot. Had a lot of fun filling in his (its?) personal data.

An occasional player through Skype, Fred wanted to play Oracle, which I've redesigned as Barbara Gordon's electronic ghost, a sentient program that inhabits a Computo-like shell unless she's riding the future's equivalent of the Internet. The Bat-connection plays into a subplot I'm bringing to the game that sets Fred up to play some version of Batman when he returns to town some day (if the campaign is still going).

As for Pout, he's chosen to play a different character every game (there are about 20 members of the Justice Legion). His favorite is the Question, and because it IS his favorite, I propose this be the one who appears more than once in the season. I did NOT make him a descendent of Vic Sage (but you might recognize the reference I'm going for with his alter ego) and I used the 700 years separating today from the Justice Legion's time to justify a strange power in the Question's arsenal.
The campaign should start this week (and any future character sheets will appear in This Week in Geek), a proposed 8-episode season I call "A Fragile Peace", which will be a mix of superheroics and space opera. I'll let you know how it goes, of course. And if it goes real well, I might even work out a Google+ Hangout event for SBG readers who'd like to run one of the Justice Legion's other 15, who knows?

Comments

American Hawkman said…
I swear, it'd almost be worth moving to get in on this...
Siskoid said…
People keep encouraging me to run games via Skype/G+.