Straight Outta Gallifrey: Shada

It's the story that never was, or maybe it was twice over. Douglas Adams' last Doctor Who story, never completed because of strike action. But for the Straight Outta Gallifrey podcast, still important because of both Romana and Professor Chronotis, Time Lords both. Ashford once again asked me to contribute to an episode and guess what, I love to talk about Doctor Who. We discuss Shada's place in the canon and in Time Lord mythology. Here's hoping you'll join us.

It's all at Straight Outta Gallifrey, under Episode 39: Shada

We enjoy your comments, even if you're less than canonical!

Comments

Brendoon said…
Hoots mon!
That one sounds the thing for me. I'll being playing that 'un today as I work.
Make that the episode done TWO POINT OH FIVE times over cos' of the footage used in The Five Doctors.
BTW, I haven't forgotten ye Fifth Doc arte for yon unauthorised sourcebook...
Got a big client 'til the end of next week. Hurrah for money every once in a while.